12 April 2011

The End

I came to a conclusion last week...it is time to end the blog. I had a few reasons for starting up this blog; one being to share what I think about life in general, and another to keep people up to date on how I feel regarding all that's going on with our move to Australia. For those who really care about us moving to Australia, I figure you read our monthly newsletter and stay in the loop. For those who don't receive our monthly newsletter and would like to, send me an email at info@teamipswichaustralia.com and I'll get you on the list. Either way, I figure those who actually keep up with my blog keep up with me in other ways, so you won't miss much if I shut it down.
I have not felt compelled to write much lately. I'm sure there are a ton of reasons for this, but I don't really see any of them as being bad reasons. I think blogs have seasons, and this one's is over. Thank you for keeping up with me for these few years, and keep an eye out for my dream vlog, COOK! I have a vision of a cooking vlog, but now is not the time to start that. Maybe I'll add it to my "Things to do once finally making it to Ipswich" list....

2 comments:

April said...

You must keep updates going on your Facebook. I will be sad not to read about what is going on in your world and your thoughts about it!

Bob Kessler said...

Well I feel silly. I found your blog and excitedly thought, "I should follow their blog!" After adding it I read the first two words which are "the end." Sad day :-P
I do look forward to hearing how things are going via the newsletters!
Since I haven't seen you since you got your visa... congrats on getting your visa! I'm so thankful for you guys and know you're off to continue doing great things.
Grace n Peace!